Last revised on April 11th, 2016
Welcome to OrbitPlay, operated by OrbitHub, Inc. (the “Company” or “OrbitHub”).
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information, please request that your account be terminated from the Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and including ‘Account Termination’ in the subject line.
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Website or be able to access and use the Website at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Website. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service purchases; user support; and surveys.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) if it has been stripped of all Personal Information, the domain used to access the Website, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to the website. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website is not considered Personal Information. Similarly, business contact information such as the name, title, business address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal information collected begins at the account creation process, and includes your name, location information from your device, gender, email address, and date of birth. It also includes your activity preferences, such as your skill level for each activity hub you join, your preferred partner skill or play level and age range, as well as your photo. As you interact with other users, we will also store and have access to the contents of the ‘notes’ and ‘chats’ you exchange with users through the Service. If you choose to use Facebook login, you authorize us to access and use certain Facebook account information, including but not limited to your public Facebook profile and information about Facebook friends you might share in common with other OrbitPlay users. As OrbitPlay is part of the OrbitHub Inc. product family, which as of the date of this policy includes websites such as TennisOrbit, SquashOrbit and OrbitHub, we may obtain both personal and non-personal information from you from other OrbitHub Inc. businesses, business partners, or third parties. Any purchases made via the App or Website are processed using a third party payment processor. OrbitHub does not collect or store any payment information about our users. Over time, as we expand our Services, we may collect other personal information from you, such as your telephone number.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Non-personal information includes details on how you access our Service, such as the type of mobile device you are using, or the website you were on that referred you to download our application. We may collect and aggregate this information for a variety of reasons, for example, determining the type of mobile device that most of our users use, and optimizing that device.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE TO COLLECT INFORMATION
· Information collected automatically includes information we obtain from your device or browser when you visit this Service, which may include your IP address, device type, browser type, geographic location of your mobile device at the time you access the Service, language preference, device operating system, times of access, referring website addresses, etc.
· When you use our Service, we may allocate a mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs (iOS 6 or later) to recognize you, store your Service preferences, facilitate your access to our Service and further personalize your experience, such as showing you OrbitPlay advertisements on other applications or websites you visit. Advertising IDs can be reset on your iOS device, while Device IDs cannot be deleted. If we engage with third party advertisers, they may use Device IDs or Advertising IDs to track your use of the app and the performance of their ads in the app to further personalize them for you.
· External service providers, such as local recreation or sport organizations, advertising companies, ad networks and other third parties will display advertisements on our Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons to collect information about users viewing or interacting with their content. The information we provide to third parties will be anonymous.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you is used in a variety of ways to provide the Services and provide you with a more personalized experience. We use your personal information in our matching system, which allows us to determine which users would be the best match for you, given your location, age and playing level. It allows us to display your profile, so that others can use it to determine if they would like to connect with you and meet for an activity.
We also use your personal information to provide a customer support, determine which third party organizations to partner with and what types of deals, promotions and ads to display to you, as well as which organizations to suggest as meeting spots. We use your Personal Information to conduct surveys relevant to your profile in order to improve our services, to advise you of changes to our conditions and services, track and analyze your personal preferences and Service usage through our mobile analytics, detect and protect our Service against fraud or other threats, measure and improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities, verify your eligibility for contests and sweepstakes, and for other objectives outlined in this Policy.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
When you create an account on OrbitPlay, other users will be able to see your profile information, such as your name, photo, age, gender, and any other details you provided to us, such as your play level or bio information, and information you provide us through Facebook, such as common friends. When you connect with users through OrbitPlay we do not share additional information than what is on your profile. If you send another user a ‘note’ or chat with another user, it is your decision and responsibility to decide what information you want to share with that person, whether it is contact information or other personal information.
· We may share information with affiliated OrbitHub Inc. products and businesses, such as OrbitHub.
· We may share information with third party service providers, including personal and financial information, provided they perform a specific service on our behalf. The information shared with them will be limited to that which they need to perform the service and they are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purposes. Third-party services provided may including website hosting, payment processing, email distribution lists, marketing assistance, contests or sweepstakes, surveys, etc.
· From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Application and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Application and/or the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
· Our servers are located in the United States and accordingly, your Personal Information may be available to the United States government or its agencies under lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
· We may be in a situation where we are asked to release information through a court of law, subpoena, or other person or entity with jurisdiction to compel production of such information. If we have reasonable grounds to believe the information about you can be useful in the investigation of improper or unlawful activity, we may disclose this information to appropriate investigative bodies or law enforcement agencies.
· Aggregate and non-personal information may be used and shared in any of the above scenarios, as well as with OrbitHub Inc. products and businesses, and third-party organizations to develop targeted ads on our Service or other applications or websites, and to analyze and track the content or advertising we show our users. This information may be provided in a non-human readable form to third parties, including investors and advisors, for the purpose of general business analysis and other business activities.
· Non-personal information from other sources may be combined with the information we collect directly from you.
· If we use third-party advertising services to serve ads when you visit our Service, they may use information about your interests to provide ads about goods or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about their practices or the rights you have about their collection and usage of your information, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
VIEWING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you. Although we have such security measures and safeguards in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure, no system is ever entirely secure. As such, we do not promise nor should you expect, that your personal information, in-app communications through notes or chats, always remain completely secure. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to third parties and take care in how you handle and disclose your personal information when using the Service.
INFORMATION OF MINORS
The minimum age to use OrbitPlay is 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, use or share personal or non-personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
RIGHTS TO THIRD PARTIES
1945 Mulberry Cres.